International estate planning
Cross-border tax and legal advice and expertise
Having wealth and assets in different countries requires special attention and, if managed well, can be very profitable. Our team of experts can help you address the tax and legal consequences of moving abroad to safeguard your wealth for you and your family, providing:
- Advice based on thinking that goes beyond the standard solutions.
- Combining international experience with local country knowledge.
- Wealth structuring measures that best meet your personal current and future needs.
Local knowledge on a global scale
Our experts help you anticipate and address potential fiscal, legal and other estate planning issues:
- Addressing international tax issues in multiple countries for smarter cross-border tax planning.
- Exploiting tax benefits under International Private Law, for example via corporate entities.
- Marital planning, international last wills and transferring assets to future generations.