Profile ABN AMRO Private Banking
ABN AMRO Private Banking is a modern private bank, internationally present and locally involved. We achieve this through a strong multi-domestic private banking model that includes prestigious private banks such as ABN AMRO MeesPierson in the Netherlands, Bethmann Bank in Germany and Neuflize OBC in France. We have a leading position in Europe and a solid presence in Asia.
We provide a full range of banking, financial & estate planning, and investment services and products. Continuously working to engage with the changing needs of clients to provide distinctive financial solutions, agile services and prudent risk management.
ABN AMRO Private Banking is backed by the strength of the ABN AMRO Group, a global banking group.
Clients ABN AMRO Private Banking
- Servicing more than 100,000 clients through 53 domestic and international branches in 10 markets worldwide
- Our clients have over 100 different nationalities
- Our clients have entrusted EUR 209 billion of their assets to us
- We have over 1 million client contacts per year
- 1st in The Netherlands
- 3rd in Germany
- 4th in France
- Ranked amongst the top 20 in Asia
- Ranked 3rd in the Eurozone and 7th in Europe
- More than 500 relationship managers worldwide
- 3,655 employees